Sunday, February 28, 2010

Puma x Da Mouth @ Opera

I used to work in Sunway Pyramid mall many years ago, and I seldom go there now, there's no reason for me to go there, and its very far from where I stayed. Definitely not a mall I will go even I'm free.

I have a chance to go there last night, to their new club, Opera, to see Da Mouth, an event that organised by Puma. When I reached Sunway Pyramd, I realised many things changed, the mall is so big now, and so easy to get lost. Furthermore I'm surprise that they still able to build another big club just right in front of the mall, seems like people there enjoyed partying and 1 MOS nearby is not enough.


The Opera see through tiny bar lounge is very nice, but it's emtpy, too early?

When I walked into the Opera, WoW, the place is huge! And it's kinda packed, I wondering people comes for Da Mouth, or the club is always packed, I have no idea...


Okie, let's talk about the event, I think Puma target customer is from age 18~25, that's why they invited Da Mouth comes and perform, seems their fans also around the age. When Da Mouth appeared on the stage, everyone stream, except me, I feel awkward, maybe definitely I'm abit too old for that.

And during the gap between each song, there's a fashion show from Puma to preview their coming season merchandise, I think it's a pretty good idea, like TV advertisement, if you want to see the Da Mouth performing, you have to watch the fashion show 1st, but this you can't switch channel.

Still, It's good to see brand keep doing event like this, make our local scene more happening. Even though I'm not feelin Da Mouth, but I'm sure the younger crowd there was enjoyed the whole night, and good that the brand being remembered in this way.

Lastly, Thanks Puma for the invite to see Da Mouth performing @ Opera.