Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Year without a camera

I am used to it for not posting up my blog regularly. Hehe. Normally time before CNY is the most peak time for Retail business, so, I'm busy as usual.

Happy Chinese New Year everyone, be well, be good and don't drink and drive, but gambling is okie(of coz!)

I'm good, I took 2 days off during CNY and followed my parents back to JB. Previous year I been working during CNY so this year feel good to meet the relative that you properly met once a year. They asked me so many questions when they saw me, sometime its good to catching up, sometimes.

My phone camera spoiled and my camera borrowed to someone for her longest oversea trip(I know u will read this, :p), so, I don't have chance to snap any picture in this 2 weeks. Many interesting thing/moment happened but I can't do anything. Sad. When you feel like taking photo but no camera you can use, this kinda frustrated.

I will try to post some pictures next time, real soon. now, let me get back to work.

PS: Get well soon for those people I know. Be strong.