Saturday, April 10, 2010

Back, With G1

I didn't update my blog almost 2 months, Now I recall back, that's a lot of thing happened in past 2 month, lots of new stuff and new shoe flow in to the Shop.I think I should Update my blog occasionally before its kind a waste when I attended a good event/party, or I did something worth to mention, but somehow I will forget, because I didn't record it down. That's what Blog means for, rite?

Ya, I bought a new camera, Lumix G1, I still need something to get used to its Function/weight. Is quiet heavy for me, and now have to spend some time to learn about lens. I hope I can catch up, coz seems everyone around me are so knowledgeable about camera.




已经很就没有更新了部落格了。也提不起精神来更新,趁今天有一点兴致,也可能是买了新相机,就来更新一下。



是的,我买了新相机,Lumix G1,很不习惯它的重量,和要换镜头的麻烦,也有很多功能还不会用,到现在还在适应当中,这篇的照片全是用G1拍的,究竟有没有不一样,就不知道了。

最近adidas变得很有吸引力,我们有卖的ObyO反应很好,然后就到Star Wars系列,接下来就是上面的OT-Tech系列,好久没有一双鞋是那么多朋友会买的。


还是喜欢旧的Chukka,新的Chukka Lunarlite, 感觉怪怪地。