Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year, 2009!

Time has flied so fast, I almost didn't realise it. 


As conclusion, Year 2008 was an exciting year for me, it was a good year, many good things happened, many changes in my life happened last year, and thanks god all of them were good and satisfied.

Tons of events and launches in Sole What? held successfully last year and we definitely will maintain the same vibe but better! I am grateful that I have a bunch of brilliant colleagues working with me to make my working day more entertaining. LOL.

Lots of my good friends got married last year, I'm happy to see them moving forward to another stage of their life. It reminds me about how old I am now, have to start thinking maturely and I believed I can get over it myself. 

I seldom back to Sungai Buloh with my family since I move out last year, appreciated them being so understanding to me, definately this year I will spend more time with them. And I am happy that both of my brothers were done better than me last year, 1 scored an excellent flying color result and 1 being more involved in his financial business. 

Last but not least, as a new year resolution for myself, I have to be conscious about what I eat everyday, drink less, less junk food for me, its time to take care my body already

Lastly, appreciated someone that I always not mentioned in the blog, thanks for being supportive all the time.  

Happy new year to everyone, let's make it this year better than last year.