Friday, October 24, 2008

Melbourne SB


I want melbourne sb but I have to work and got no time to queue, and based on the peeps in steething said that it sold out in both shops, then the only chance to get the shoe is from reseller.Until tuesday evening, I received a call from my friend, and I find this conversation was quite funny, let me share with you guys.

fren : eh, you got yourself Melbourne sb or not?
me : no la,where got time to go to queue, no need work meh?!
fren : then you want or not?
me : of coz I want la, but how much 1st?
fren : wait ah, I ask for you, (after a while)...RM349
me : WAT? retail wor, the seller dunwan earn ah? so good ah?
fren : me at zone5 la, they still have it.
me : streething got ppl said sold out?! sure boh?
fren : aiyo, I'm holding it now la, faster la,ur size, want or not!

This is how I get the shoe. Weird huh? I always think that forum purpose is to share information, but right now seems like you have to see it yourself to believe it. Why they want to do that to make us more inconvenience? Since when buying shoe and sharing information become so complicated?