Friday, October 24, 2008

Asus Minibook

I am excited when I get to borrow my dad's minibook to use(because return is not necessary,:P).

The Asus minibook looked so small when it compares with my 13'inch notebook. It so tiny until I hardly feel it in my bag. Besides that, the price of the minibook is very reasonable, only costs Rm1299. Price with this can get you an entertainment mobile device with WIFI and 20GB, isn't it cheap?




ya, you can see the picture above, it is so small! Only 225 × 165 × 35 mm (WxDxH) and weighing around 1 kg.



I'm satisfied with the screen resolution, and it even comes with the windows XP home edition. Although the processor speed is only 900GHz but 2GB RAM make all the programs running smooth.

but.....



I am so happy until I started using it.


The keyboard is too small for me! I can't use it properly, I need to type 3~4 times just to complete a simple sentence. So, I giving it up after I msn for while, it just so tiring for me to use.

Minibook is good, but not for ppl like me. Sad.

我刚从爸爸手中借回来他的新电脑,很是兴奋,因为跟爸爸借的东西,可以不用还,哈哈。

那架电脑很小架,跟我的notebook比起来差异很大,而且这电脑也很经济,才RM1299。有20GB的硬碟, 2GB RAM, Windows XP, 是个不错的选择。

本想到就这样可以骗回来一架电脑的, 可是,当我开始用的时候,我才发觉,那个电脑的键盘,真的是太小了,小得我连打字都辛苦。才用不到半小时,就放弃了。

原来太小的东西,是不适合我用的。