Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year, New Way.

It's early morning now and I'm on the way to KLIA, ya, business trip again.

I found a new way to blog and published it by using my phone. It much more convenience to write a post now.I don't know I can attach any picture or not, if yes, even better.

New year, New plan, New begining, I really like new year caused its like a bus stop, it made you stop for while, review what you did, and plan what's you need to do ahead.

Obviously, last year I had a lot of wonderful working experience with Edwin/my colleague/Clotinc's people/Brand's people, I believed this year will be the same, but bigger and stronger.

For the new year resolution, definitely I going to eat quality, not quantity, :), and promised myself to spend more time with people you care.

Wishes everyone here that spend your time to read what I wrote, I wish you Happy New Year and All the Best.

*Life is unfair, but its still great.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.