Friday, January 15, 2010

1st trip on year 2010

Back from HK, everything back to normal, HK is good, got a chance to meet a lot of people, had few nice dinners, saw a alot of new things. HK is a city which always moving forward, much forward than us.


Never never taught I had a chance to stop by MongKok, everything is pack there, the people, the shop, the signage, even the hourly hotel is everywhere!

I had a wonderful dinner in this restaurant,Thanks KP! Every food is nice there, the restaurant started operate from 1860, The Swiss sauce chicken wings, baked Portuguese style chicken, Pork Chop Rice, Dried Fried Noodle with beef, Roast young pigeon & the Souffle!

Too bad I didn't take any picture, I was too busy eating (as usual).

The biggest dog I even seen. Scared.

Thanks KP for the Pouch, I wanted it so badly! I thought I missed the chance to get it already, thanks thanks thanks!

I changed my Bold to Red, Full red. Everyone was waiting with me for half an hour. -_-"

Thanks everyone for the company! I believed we will seeing each other soon!