Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shanghai - JuiceSH opening

I really have to say sorry for not posting quite some time. I had too much fun in previous weeks and I am truly enjoyed it. For you guys that don't know where I had been, here it is.

Yes, I went to Shanghai for the JUICE SH opening, as the picture above, I'm really surprised by the fantastic turnout. The Street is full of people(like our opening happened in few months back), I'm really lucky to be one of them who witnessed it(inside). :)

Previous our opening, people stood on the car, but this time, people climbed in to the construction area, or free, or 10 feet tall fence, just to get a closer look. Glad that nothing bad happened.

All the time we were chilling in the shop, chit-chat, taking picture. Inside is almost crowded as outside but warmer,LOL. Able to met a lot of new/old friends. and this also is the 1st time I met HF and Fraser.

After the opening ceremony, Edison went upstairs and holla to the crowds with signature CLOT sign, they turned crazy as you can heard a lot of screaming even you're inside.


Here is some pictures for JUICESH, if you want the full view of the shop, check out the tour video did by Edison, click here.



Where we stay? we staying in JIA, a nicely done boutique hotel.




What we eat? we ate a lot of shanghai, the food is good. We had the famous fried sup dumping(小杨生煎)twice for the breakfast, Tsui Wah HK restaurant twice and a luxury dinner invited by Clot people. Apologize for lack of food picture, because when the food arrived, I always too busy and forgot to take picture. :)

SH blue sky

We only stayed for 2 nights, but still we had a lot of fun. thanks CLOTinc people, thanks edwin, thanks my collegues for covering my work, thanks everyone who I met in Shanghai.


Last but not least, Big Thanks to our homie, kgpy, thanks for the great hospitality, Shanghai trip was good, but you turned it GREAT. Let's catch up when you are home again.