Monday, October 5, 2009

Ipod Classic - resurrection



Today morning my mood spoiled by knowing my Ipod can't play any song, and a sad icon appeared.

I brought it to Machine(Apple center), they only diagnosed it for 15 seconds, and said its harddisk was spoiled and no point to repair it.

As usual, google always helps when any problem occured.

I ended up in this site, How to bring your ipod back to life, by ramping it.

Hold the ipod tight and Hit it hard the desk? Are you serious?

Out of choice, I did it,Bang,Bang,Bang, and ............it works!

I still can't believe it.


Back to life!

今天早上心情很差,每一天都用到的IPOD坏了,只出现一个sad face.

就算拿去楼上的Apple店,他们只用十五秒,就断定了我的IPOD没得救。

到后来,还是不死心,去找Google,

然后找到这里,How to bring your ipod back to life, by ramping it.

握紧它朝向桌子打三下?!

心想,就狠心的试一试,bang,bang,bang,三下以后,Ipod回复正常。

.........这样也行?