Monday, January 12, 2009

OCD

I like to keep my Itune clean and tidy, I will ensure every songs are completed with correct song name, album cover, album artist, if I failed to locate any song info, I would rather delete the song.

My friend always joke about this and said I'm OCD(Obsessive-compulsive disorder), I never give a damm about it until recently few friends also mentioned this term to me, so I google about it.

OCD? I have OCD?! I laughed at myself, how impossible is it, but after browsing about it a while, I doubt myself already, and I MIGHT really having it.

There are a lot of examples shown that I'm having it but I only willing to list 1. There is I can't leave any food on the table. -_-"

I notices that every time when there's food on the table, I am able to eat and able to finish it. No matter anytime or anything. I will get disturbed if there's  last piece of food left in the plate and no 1 eating it, most of the time I'm the one who finished it. Isn't that weird?

Maybe this is the main reason that I can't lose weight.