Friday, November 14, 2008

My tiring Birthday

Every year on my birthday I try to not working because it will make me feel pathetic,  but this year was an exception, and I deserved it as I just finished my vacation. Just that I never thought my birthday I will getting so exhausted. 

I still suffering the jetlack as I can't sleep at night, this 2 days I only slept 8 hours, and my birthday starts with the preparation for the fashion show.

I can't recall when was the last time I prep for fashion show, at least 3~4 years back when I still with Group36. I was tired but still it's fun to repeat what I did before.

每一年生日我都会尽量不会工作,因为我认为这是很可怜的事情,可是,偏偏在这一年是例外,也是应该。没理由旅游回来过后又拿假来庆祝生日吧,只是,我没有想到,这一年这生日,我会过得这么的累。

我到现在还不完全适应这里的时间,生理时钟还没有调整过来,这两天晚上我都很精神,只睡八个小时。更惨的是,一大早,我就要准备fashion show的东西。

我已经记不起上一次做同样的东西是什么时候了,最少都有3~4年前吧,现在虽然累,可是做起来的时候,还蛮开心的。



This is a short show so it still managable, only 10 outfits need to get prepared, and I brought FXI to help me along.  After the show, he gave me the satisfied look with smile, why? ask him, I think today is the best day of the month for him.

还好这个show不大,只要准备十套衣服,而且我带了FXI来帮我,过了show过后,他笑着对我说很开心,为什么?你自己问他吧。

Part of the show

After work, I was invited(kind of) to wabisabi to drink Sake. Lots of friends turning up and its made a great night. My colleagurs and klfixed gang showed up made the endless talking night, thanks to them.

工作后,我就被拉去wabisabi喝清酒,很感谢很多朋友都有出来,玩的很开心,只是我喝了4种酒,感觉不太好,一觉得不舒服,就回家了。

I don't mind drinking sake actually, but its taste weird when you mixed up with other drinks, moreover I drank whisky, guiness, tigers and sake altogether at one time. It made me feel like vomit after a while, so I headed home.

Just when I'm going to reach my house, I spotted my friend driving(?) his new pickup - minibike, I parked my car immediately and ask for a ride,


正就快到家的时候,看到朋友买的新玩物,童心大起的借来玩一玩,没想到这么小的东西也可以载到我,而且还可以骑得很快!

可是,只玩到半个小时就吵醒了很多正在睡觉的人,为什么我们知道了?因为有人从上面丢东西下来了。:P

虽然今年生日要工作,可是这一年很happening!身体很累,可是很开心!

I can't believe this small tinybike can carry people as big size as mine, and its FAST! 

After almost 30 mins of playing it, I believed the bike noise woke a lots of ppl up since there was 2am already, how we know that? because resident who stays upstair threw bottle towards us.

:P

Although I was really exhausted, but my birthday this year is really happening! and the celebration still not end yet. Lots of drinking sessions and dinner are on the way! =)

Lastly, Thanks Edwin for the gift.