Friday, October 17, 2008

Blur

Last few day I went to Kepong Baru for my dinner, after that when I heading back to my car, I spotted this small stall selling the Apom then I decided to go and get it.

There were 2 persons who run the stall, 1 is the old lady and 1 is a young guy, The small stall looked very old and I believed it been selling the same thing over so many years.

While I was waiting it to be done, I noticed the old lady (which I believed is the stall owner) keep staring at me. At first I ignored it, but after few seconds and I felt not comfortable about it. I questioned the old lady.

me : Aunty, why you keep staring at me(with smile)?
aunty : You long time didn't come already lo...rite?

I'm shocked because I can't remember I bought anything from this stall before, even if I had, this must be at least 5 yrs back. So, I answered.

me : Quite some time lo..
aunty : Yalor! I still remember your face! You long time never come already lo! Where have u been?

I'm getting more confused because I don't even remember I visited this stall before, and why the lady is being so friendly with me? and now,even the young man(which I believed is her son) started said something..

Young man : Yalor , I still remember you! I very good at recognised people face 1, you very long time didn't come here already loo.

???!!!

Even I was totally confused, I still chit-chat when them, they were very friendly and keep asking me question like my old friends.

Until the thing done cooking, I paid and left with confused look.

Were they really recognised me? or out there, there is 1 person who looked like me and talked like me?

Until now I still blur.