Saturday, September 6, 2008

琐事两宗


I faced a problem recently while I rode my fixie, that's no matter how tight I locked my lockring* the lockring will still loose while I did the "push and pull", therefore, I need a proper tool for me to tighten up the lockring.

Sadly, we know that its hard to get fixie tool in KL except ebay, but I really can't wait for ebay. So, I went to the KSH bicycle shop and try my luck. I showed the guy the lockring, but he told me that nowadays they hardly see these kind of lockring oredi, moreover I want to buy its tool. -.-"

When I decided to leave, the guy suddenly asked me to wait for a while, and climbed up to look for some old box, and brought down the tool(pic above) for me. He said, this tool he accidently kept it N years ago and luckily he suddenly remember he still keeping 1. That's how I got it.

How lucky I am!

* the way I tighten my lockring, is use a screwdriver, and a hammer to tighten it.>_<"

这几个星期我骑脚车一直面对到一个问题,就是无论我怎样把lockring锁到多么地紧,都会被我扯鬆,使得我没办法一直顺利的骑脚车。所以,我还是需要到一支锁lockring的器具,可是,这种东西说来容易,找起来真的很难。去ebay买我又等不及,所以,就去一间脚车店碰一碰运气。

就这样,去了一间全是卖越野脚踏车的店,问了一问,结果他说这种lockring他们很久没有用了,-_-". 正要离开的时候,他说去仓库找一找,结果,就找到了N年前不小心留下来的一支。

好幸运!



My living room flower is blooming into a heart shape, 1st time I see it.

家里客厅的花开了,竟然是心型的,难得一见。放上来记录记录。