Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bad Treatment @ euphoria

pic taken from komodo blog.

Went to Sneakers for the party, quite surprised they opened a shop in that area. The shop is HUGE. . . and because of free booze, Jules is drunk so early and keep doing the "sar kai" pose.

but, that's not I want to say...

After that we headed to Euphoria, and unexpected I got the WORST treatment I ever had. WORST.


At the main entrance, I informed the door bitch that I'm on the guest list. She checked but she still insisted me to queue behind all the ppl that wanted to get in, so, I waited for 15 minutes to reach my turn, the same door bitch saw me and noted then allow me to go in... WTF?!

some more the door bitch said : "next time come in earlier, if not later its full then cannot get u in oredi.."

Yeah right, it's so fucking fool full.

I'm shocked when I got in and saw the whole place EMPTY! Not only the main room is empty, the other place also hardly spot any people.

So, I was complain this to my friends, only I know that I'm not the only one, 1 of my friend being question why she put so many stuffs in her bag. -_-" and the other friend being informed not to fold his pants. -_-"

the beer sux too coz its mixed with water. Enough said

I'm happy to see Nash spinning there, but never thought that we were received such a bad treatment.

I HEART Nesh but not Euphoria.

*really tired, not typing in chinese for once.sorry...