Friday, July 11, 2008

Streething x Canon Selphy - "personal coaster"

As being Sole What? crew, every morning we must have a cup of coffee in order to keep us fresh for the whole working day. We have 4 person here, so, normally we have 4 coffee cups on the table. We must remember where we put our drink to avoid drinking others drink.

But, for me, I have the difficulty to remember where i placed my drink so ended up I have a habit of drinking whichever drink that looked like mine.

My colleagues felt it very disgusting and insisted me take an action, so this time I think canon selphy can helps me.

I came out an idea to solving the problem by using Canon Selphy to do the "personal coaster".

Here is the step:


1.Take a picture of mine


2.Take a cardboard.

3.Cut it out as the picture size.

4.Use Selefon tape to cover up the gap

5.Stick the picture on the cardboard

6.place a cup on top and draw a circle by using liquid paper.

7.Write your personal msg.

8.Done

As there are 4 persons working in Sole What? Below is our normal picture.


now, after the Canon Selphy helped, we come out our own "personal coaster"!


Thank you Streething and Canon!