Sunday, June 15, 2008

食物中毒,food poisoning

I never thought just a few of fried lala, can cause me stayed on the bed for almost 2 days

I never had such a serious food poisoning, I dun even have the energy to pick up the phone.

I went to see doctor, had an injection, but what scared me is the advice from the doctor.

he said:

  1. can not drink milk, or anything with milk
  2. can not drink 100 plus,yes! even 100 plus
  3. can not eat any seafood
  4. can not eat spicy food
  5. can not eat oily food
  6. can not eat fried food,means fast food
I need to maintain it, for a week!

then I asked back doctor,"So,what else i can eat?" 

he replied:"ohhh, milo o and porridge lo."

-_-", porridge and milo o for a week?!
 

多得那一碟炒啦啦,讓我這兩天不停地上吐下瀉。

從來都沒有試過這麼厲害地食物中毒,這一次竟然搞到我連電話都沒有力氣接。

好不容易去看了醫生,打了一枝針,打針事小,聽了醫生的勸告我才怕。

他說:

  1. 不能喝牛奶或任何有牛奶的飲料,包括咖啡!
  2. 不可以喝100plus
  3. 不能吃煎炸的東西
  4. 不能吃任何海鮮
  5. 不能吃辣的東西
  6. 油的東西不能碰 
-_-"

我聽了,問回醫生,那我可以吃甚麼?

醫生說:milo o 和粥.....

註1:這一篇是用macbook打的,只有繁體字供我選擇,見怪了
註2:我要騎腳車!